Nov 16, 2010

here i am ..write ,,:-)

famous  as  L E L Y S H U H A D A S H A A R I :-)

the truth ? i cant tell u :-) 

born  in  Teluk  Intan  Hospital , Perak DR.

on  14  August  1990 

one  of  the  Leo  stars 

second  last  of  my  siblings
not  too  pampered 

all girls  in  my  siblings !
kak cik-kak yang-andak

dad  n  mum  built  girls  power !

wat  more  i  loves ?    
"he"  also  lely-but turned to alel bcoz diff
  my  youngest sista  maybe  ? hahahaaa

then ?  my  nephew  and  niece !!
syed muhammad  adam
sharifah  qaseh  adreana



definitely  L O V E S  damn !  


uhmmmmm ?  i  wonder ..
one of  my  sibling  lost  ?

owhhhh   she's  married  already  la .. 
hani & syed
momy  of  tis  both  child  !
uhmmmm 
i also  do  love  in  friends
no  matter  wat  happen
they  also , do  cheer  my  life 
kome kome yg baik hati :-)

opps..sori mer ,teramek gmbo kamu tdo lg xD   





so ?  do  i  completely  write ?
nope..i dont think  so  ...
haha..
baby face kan :-) senyum pon comey !
tis  man  also  light  up  my  life :-)


nothing  else  easy  to  describe ,,

uhmm  just  listen  to  en. Shaari  Tahir   and   pn. Salmah  Din !

always  and  always...
they  love  to  recrut  their  child  !
ufff mom dad !!!!

memang  xleh  pretend  as  loving  couple  la pakcik n makcik ni !

wat  more  ?
i  also  never  knows..
life  should  be  limited  ?
ohh no..personal  should  be  L I M I T E D
thanks  for  calm  read  tis :-)











No comments: